Have you known about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for acne? Long time ago, many people used apple cider vinegar for healing various types of disease, such as skin problems. Talking about skin problems, we can call acne as skin problem that makes people feel so unconfident. They may feel so difficult to find the best medicine for acne. Actually, acne can be solved by apple cider vinegar.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help Acne?
Apple cider vinegar is one of healthy methods for solving acne effectively. This beverage is a therapy which doesn’t have side effect for body. Apple cider vinegar will give protection for skin from acne with this way:
- It loses blockage on the skin pores. So, it prevents acne and gives ability for skin to breathe properly.
- It creates protection layer on the skin face to avoid infections and skin problems.
- It keeps skin moisture and free of dry skin.
Now, we have known that it can give high protection for skin. Now, let’s we know about the content of apple cider vinegar. It is so useful for solving acne because contains the substances below:
Apple cider vinegar contains a lot of beta-carotene which can heal skin damages caused by free radical. With beta-carotene, skin and face will be healthier and looks fresh. No wonder if many people used it long time ago because it makes their faces look fresh and free of aging. It means that we can use it to keep our skin healthy every time.
Not only contains beta-carotene, it contains anti-bacteria. Anti-bacteria can act as anti-septic that will protect skin and face from dangerous pollutant. As we know that dangerous pollutant will make our face so dirty. Dirty face is bad condition that leads to acne forming. So, using apple cider vinegar is so useful because can protect our face and skin from pollutant, and it means we can avoid the causes of acne.
The main benefit of apple cider vinegar for skin is its ability to return the pH balance in the body. pH of apple cider vinegar is between 4,5-6 which is ideal pH for body. So, it is really useful for skin. As we know that skin should have ideal pH to be free of various skin problem. By using it, we will have ideal pH and avoid so many skin problems.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
Now, we have known that apple cider vinegar is so useful for our skin and can heal acne. But, we may not know the right tips for using apple cider vinegar to get rid of acne. Actually, it can be used as a toner and we don’t need to do difficult steps for using it. Follow the steps below to use it:
- Prepare apple cider vinegar
- Mix 250 ml apple cider vinegar and 250 ml mineral water.
- Stir it until it becomes good mixture. After doing it, you can use plastic bottle to store this toner.
- Before applying it of our face, clean your face first. It will make your face cleaner and ready to receive this treatment.
- Prepare cotton ball, and then soak it on the apple cider vinegar that has been mixed with water.
- Apply it on the affected area. You can apply it gently, and make sure you just use it a little. We have to make sure whether this treatment is useful for you or not. Some people may have sensitive skin and get irritation when using apples cider vinegar. So, use a little bit of apple cider vinegar to know your skin respond toward this treatment.
- After 5 minutes, you can wash your face using clean water. If it doesn’t cause irritation in your face, you can use it longer than before.
Some acne may be found on your back. To reach the area, you are better to use toner bottle that is completed with spray. It will make you easy to reach the area, without making yourself busy when doing this treatment.
Don’t use pure apple cider vinegar because it contains a lot of acid and may make your face irritation. You have to mix it with mineral water to get maximal result. By mixing it with mineral water, it will give your skin high protection. Avoid eyes area when you do this treatment. Because contains acid, it will make your eyes feel so pain. So, be careful when using the toner. Apply it gently in your affected area, and avoid eyes area. If it gets into your eyes, use clean water immediately to avoid bad effect.
Apple cider vinegar will be more useful if you can mix it with other good composition. For example, we can mix it with aloe vera or green tea. Aloe vera and green tea is so useful for our skin. When it is mixed, it will create the best protection for our skin and make our skin free of dangerous pollutant and bacteria that cause acne.
Well, we have got so many information about apple cider vinegar from text above. We can conclude that apple cider vinegar is so useful for skin, actually for skin face which is affected by acne. It contains so much good nutrition that is so good for our skin. So, it will be the best solution for you who want to get healthy skin that is free of acne.
To get maximal result, we can use it mixed with mineral water. It should be done because it contains a lot of acid and may cause irritation if not mixed with mineral water. Finally, we can call apple cider vinegar as good solution for acne as long as we know the right steps for using it.