Everyone will be so upset when they find the comedonal acne on their skin. This is not only annoying, but will make you feel like you are not attractive and you lose your aesthetic aspect. When it comes to you to choose some treatments for the skin condition, you might feel afraid. Indeed, treating acne prone skin is not easy. You have to be really careful in finding the right way in treating the acnes on your skin.
If you are afraid of going to skin treatment center, you will get the benefits of getting natural treatments for your face.
Comedonal Acne Treatment
So, if you want to keep having clear skin, here are some natural methods for getting rid the blackheads and whiteheads on your skin.
1. Oatmeal scrubbing
Oatmeal has the texture which is unique and can be used for scrubbing the skin pores. It is also cheap and can be found everywhere. So, you just have to go to a particular department store and you will get a package of oatmeal.
- Mix warm water with oatmeal.
- Let them mixed to be like porridge.
- Wash your skin to make it clean.
- Apply the oatmeal porridge on your skin.
- Scrub your skin with the porridge and feel the sensation of clean skin.
2. Baking soda
This is also a good, popular method for getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads. Besides, you can do the treatment in your house with simple method. There are lots of people who are satisfied when they choose having this treatment for their acne prone skin. So, you can try it too!
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with enough water to create a thick paste
- Clean your skin with water
- Apply the paste on the infected area and let them rest to dry
- Wash your face with water and let it dry
- Do it at least three times a week for perfect results.
3. Sugar Scrub
Another natural scrub for giving you perfect face! This is a simple and very cheap way of having a clean face for your daily basis. In this case, all you need is a teaspoon of sugar with the honey!
- Mix a teaspoon of sugar with a teaspoon of honey. If you want, you can also put a drop of lemon to brighten up your skin.
- After cleaning your face, apply the scrub on your face.
- Scrub and massage the skin and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Wipe them with a wet towel and clean your face.
To prevent your face of being the worst, you have to make sure that you clean your face in regular basis. Scrubbing is also important for removing the dead cells on your skin and makes them glow.
These natural treatments are really recommended for you who are still afraid of losing your face’s virginity to go to the salon. Besides of not giving you any negative impact, it will also help you to cope with the low-budgeting plan for students and the newbie employees.