One of the most severe pimple types that is so painful, cystic pimple can be suffered by anyone in any age but mostly suffered by teenagers on their chin and nose. The hormonal changes in adolescent affect to high sebum production under the skin. It makes the skin oilier so that clog the pores and easily trap bacteria so that the pimples grow more frequently, including the cystic type.
In adults, cystic acne is generally caused by the imbalance of hormones during perimenopause, menopause, pregnancy, polycystic ovary syndrome, and also during menstruation. Because of the severity, it’s more difficult to treat. But you should try to solve the root factor of the pimples so that you can treat the skin problem more effectively. You can heal cystic pimples gradually by having healthy diet, daily exercise, and also controlling the stress so that the hormone can be balanced.
How to Get Rid of a Cystic Pimple Overnight
When the cystic pimples grows, you can control the development by trying some solutions of home remedies. Here are home remedies to get rid of this problem.
1. Turmeric Powder
Turmeric powder contains curcumin that works as natural anti-inflammatory. So you can relieve the pain of the pimples by applying this spice onto the affected skin. Besides, turmeric also works well as natural antiseptic so that the pimple infection can be healed.
- Put 1 – 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder into a bowl and then add a little unrefined sesame oil or water so you get the paste consistency.
- Apply the paste onto the pimples and let it set in about hour.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- You can use this solution 1 – 2 times per day as long as some days to get a good result.
Besides using turmeric powder as the above solution, you also can use it to treat your skin through the inside;
- Take a glass of warm milk
- Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and then mix it well
- Drink it two times per day and you will have healthier skin for the turmeric and milk nutrition.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is also a great home remedy to treat cystic pimples. The oil can penetrate the skin pores easily so it helps unclogging the sebaceous glands, heal the bacteria infection and then dry the pimples out.
- Use the tea tree oil directly by dabbing it gently onto the pimples by using a cotton ball.
- Let the oil sits overnight or at least two hours.
- For those with sensitive skin type, the tea tree oil should be mixed with a little water (1 part for the oil and 3 parts for the water).
3. Tea Tree Oil with Raw Honey
Raw organic honey is an effective natural solution that can moisturize the skin and heal the bacteria infection.
- Mix well as much as 4-5 drops of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture onto the pimples
- Let it sit in about 15 minutes
- Rinse your face off with cool water
Solutions above can be used every day within a week so you can get rid of the cystic acne. On the other hand, tea tree oil also can be mixed to your daily moisturizer product, aloe vera gel or face mask. The mixture will improve the functions of the products and heal the pimples faster.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can work as an astringent that removes the excess oil from skin so that the pimples, the inflammation and pain are healed. Besides, it also can clean your skin as well as balancing the pH level.
- Combine a little water and apple cider vinegar in the same amount, mix it well.
- Use a cotton ball to dip into the solution and then apply it onto the pimples.
- Let it sit in 15 minutes and then rinse with some water.
- Use the solution two times per day.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar with Raw Honey
It is also a great idea to combine apple cider vinegar with raw honey that can naturally moisturize and make healthier your skin.
- Mix a little raw honey, 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar and a glass of warm water.
- Drink it 1 – 2 times every day.
- The tonic drink will help healing the pimples from the inside, prevent the future growth as well as the other skin problems.
On the other hand, dabbing a little apple cider vinegar onto the pimples overnight will also help reducing the appearance.
6. Egg White
Besides the high amount of protein, you can also get the advantages of lysozyme and albumin inside the egg white. Lysozyme will works to destroy the walls of the bacteria cells. Meanwhile, the albumin works as antiviral agent. Egg whites also can tighten the skin pores and deeply clean your skin. In the oily skin type and those with pimples on face, egg white will remove the excess oils and prevent acne growth.
- Prepare two egg whites inside a bowl.
- Use the egg white as face mask or only apply on the cystic acne.
- Let it set in about 5-8 minutes.
- Rinse your face by using lukewarm water.
- You can use this solution regularly until the pimples healed.
Mix Egg Whites and Honey
- Take 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 egg white and ½ teaspoon of honey, mix them well
- Use the mixture as face mask, avoid the mouth and eyes areas.
- Let it dry in about 30 minutes.
- Pat a little water of the face mask by using your fingers and then rub your face gently in circular movement.
- Rinse your face with cool water and then pat dry
You can use this solution two times per week and notice the awesome result in healing cystic acne.
Cystic pimples also a skin problem that can be prevented by keep your skin healthy;