There are so many myths about pimple remedies so you have to check the facts before doing some treatment. How about toothpaste on pimples? Does it really work? We will share the facts in this article. Pimples usually occur when you start teenagers; around 20% attack the adults.
Pimple usually start when you puberty between age 10-13 years old and tend getting worse when your skin produce excessive oil. So you need the best way to get rid of your pimples. The pimples usually start occurs and spread out in your face. However, pimples also occur in your neck, chest, shoulder and arm area as well.
There is a reason why you called “common pimple”. Almost everyone had suffered with the pimples in their life. The pimple start when you get excessive oils that derived from the skin sebaceous glands connect in the small openings in your hair follicles. This is become damage when the opening start wider then create the blackheads, dark spots, small acne, whiteheads, red bumps, etc. these problems can make you unconfident with your look.
Does Toothpaste Get Rid of Pimples?
As we know that a lot of traditional treatment for pimples that you can try for your acne problems. You should take a note that not all the treatment will suit with your skin conditions. Toothpaste has the ingredients, such as: baking soda and hydrogen peroxide which effective as a drier agent. This is becomes the main reason why home remedies using toothpaste for pimples is effective.
However, this thing does not mean that toothpaste will always make this problem gone forever. Toothpaste can be worse for the peoples who have sensitive skin or allergic with the one of ingredients inside the toothpaste. The fact that toothpaste has the anti-bacteria, cleaner, whitening, and absorbent agent which suit for ideal pimple treatment. Besides that, toothpaste also able to get rid of the dark spot as well. But you should remember that toothpaste cable to clean your hardest surface from your enamel part. So you should avoid using it in row time, you can imagine how your skin will thinner and rough.
As we mention that the anti-bacteria, bleaching and absorbed agent in your toothpaste really effective for your pimple and dark spots problems. Toothpaste will kill the bacteria from the worst things. So, your pimple will never occur. These ingredients also help you to reduce the inflammation and redness that come with your pimples. The cleansing and absorbed agent will pull of the excessive oils and make your pimple easier to dry. Similar with the masker that toothpaste will pull out your dirt from your skins. You should notice that skin is the largest organs that have big role for your body.
Everyday, your skin always exposure with the UV rays, dirt’s and your bad habit can give bad impact your skin health. You should notice that you cannot use toothpaste on pimples in daily use in long time. The toothpaste is the most effective for emergency treatment to make your pimples drier and reduce the healing time. Before you apply the toothpaste for your face, you should done test before-hand. Do not using the toothpaste in whole of your face, if you have than one pimple. This thing can make your face drier and get the redness that caused by inflammation.
What kind of toothpaste for pimple?
Before applying the toothpaste on pimple. You should know what the toothpaste will effective to reduce your pimples problem. You need the toothpaste which gives you effective result with the less bad impact.
- You should use the toothpaste with the low fluoride. Fluoride allergic can cause the irritation when contact directly with your skin. The best way is choose the toothpaste with the low contact or does not contain fluoride at all.
- You should avoid toothpaste gel with the whitening teeth. This is because contain of whitening agent that can burn your skin and make your pimple more shown.
- For your recommendation, you need organic toothpaste. This is because does not contain fluoride and the other chemical agents that can cause irritation in your skin. It also contains the natural ingredients, such as: Aloe Vera, tree oils, etc. that really effective for your pimple treatments.
How to use toothpaste for pimples?
There are several ways using toothpaste for pimple, they are:
1. Apply the toothpaste directly
- Wash your hand to avoid the pores infection from the germs.
- Use your index finger then apply he toothpaste directly in the pimples smoothly.
- Do not spread in whole of your face. You can leave toothpaste around 1-2 hours or whole the night on pimple.
- Rinse your skin with cold water using index finger and give gentle massage in around motions.
- Pat you skin with clean towel and apply the moisturizer that does not block your pores.
You can do it for one time in a day. For extra treatment, you can put the ice around 5 minutes before apply the moisturizer.
2. Toothpaste with cinnamon
Cinnamon is containing of anti-bacteria agent as well. So, the cinnamon also able to attack the bacteria then drier your pimples.
- Mix the 1 tablespoons of cinnamon with the 2 tablespoons of toothpaste.
- Blend it well and apply in the pimple areas.
- Wait around 5-10 minutes then you can wash with water. Do not forgets to drier your face and repeat as a routine.
As we know that pimples become the beauty issue which very Cimon for peoples around the world. Pimples is the result from bacteria and skin pores which blocked by the excessive oil. Some reasons that can cause the excessive oils, such as: the weakness of immune system, toxic accumulation, less nutrition, bad habit, stress and unbalanced hormone. Toothpaste for pimple may be can be your quick solution, but you should know your skin condition. Toothpaste will dry your pimples and kill the bacteria that can cause your worse pimples. The cleansing agent also able to pull off the pimples and the pores.