Does your skin have pimples? Are you confused how to get rid of pimples from your face? Do not worry! Now, you do not need to go to doctor for treatment or buy lots of acne medication! You can use honey for pimples. There are a lot of ways that you can do at home to kill acne by using honey. Honey is also safe to be used on your skin.
Does Honey Get Rid of Pimples?
Maybe you are wondering how honey can be used to get rid of pimples. Actually, honey contains a lot of properties that are good for our skin. It can be used as an antiseptic that can prevent bacteria in skin pores. The high sugar substance and acidic properties in honey can prevent the ability of bacteria to flourish.
Honey has anti-inflammatory that can help avoid redness and swelling caused by pimples. For you who have dry skin, honey can be used as a natural moisturizer that can avoid dryness and peeling that cause by other pimple treatments. However, using honey on pimples also has a downside. Honey cannot get inside your skin if skin pores are clogged cause by the bacteria. This often happens to people who have oily skin.
How to Use Honey for Pimples
There are a lot of ways to use honey for your pimples and scars. It will be so much better if you use raw honey or the original honey. These days, there are a lot of not original honey products. Make sure you check it first before apply it for treatment. Here we give you some home remedies to kill your pimples using honey.
1. Using Honey directly
You can apply honey directly to your affected skin.
- Pour a few of raw honey on the cotton ball, and apply it to your affected skin.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and wash it with warm water.
- Wash it again with cold water.
Otherwise, you can kill your pimples using honey by consuming it.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with two teaspoon lemon juice in a glass of water. It is better if you use warm water.
- Drink it regularly. This can be detoxed for your body and help in boosting your body metabolism.
2. Honey and Strawberry
Strawberry has salicylic acid that is very natural and effective to treat pimples. It also can remove the excrescent oil in your skin.
- Wash your face with clean water and pat dry.
- Mix three mashed strawberries with two teaspoon honey into paste.
- Apply it to the affected skin and wait for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water, and apply moisturizer on your skin.
- Do this method twice a week in a month.
3. Honey and Sugar
Sugar can help you exfoliates excess oil in your face, accumulated damaged skin cells, and impurities. You can use sugar and honey by making it into the scrub.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of sugar. It is good if you use the brown sugar.
- Apply the honey and sugar scrub to your affected skin and massage it gently in 3 up to 4 minutes
- Wash it with clean water and pat dry
Those are some methods of using honey on pimples. You can do this easy home remedy anytime. To get the best result, do these methods regularly. Do not forget to use the pure honey.