Hyperpigmentation acne is more known as the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This is a condition where your skin will have red or dark spots on them after you have the acne for several days. This is not attractive to see and many people avoid it for sure.
The inflammation occurs when the acne lesions produce more melanin on your skin and make it looks darker in the spots where the acnes were existed. The PHI is usually common for people from Asian, African and Latino race. This is also usually occurs on the Caucasian skin, although the case is not as high as the ones in the previous mentioned descent.
Hyperpigmentation Acne Treatment
So, here are some things that you can do for treating your hyperpigmentation from acne.
1. Honey and Lemon Mixture
These two natural ingredients are popular among the natural treatment lovers for treating their PHI. Indeed, these two ingredients can help you to clean your face and make it perfect with bright nuance. Lemon has the vitamin C that will help the dark spots to fade fast and keep your skin nourished.
- Mix the lemon drops and the honey to create a thick, consistent mixture.
- Clean your face with water.
- Apply the mixture on your face and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Clean your face with water
- Don’t forget to use the face tonic to keep it nourished.
2. Egg White Mask
Egg white will not only keep your skin bright and fresh, but it will also help you to have such a clear, rejuvenated skin. This is a simple but somehow working natural method for cleaning your face from PHI. But, some people might not feel comfortable when they smell the aroma of white egg.
- Separate the yolk and the egg white
- After cleaning your face, apply the egg white on your skin
- Let them rest for approximately 10 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water.
3. Use Sunblock
This is an essential ‘weapon’ for everyone who is fighting the PHI, because the exposure to the direct sunlight will make it worse. So, having sunblock in daily basis is really important. There are lots choices of sunblock that can be used. So, don’t hesitate to do some researches for finding the best!
- Clean your face before going to your daily activities.
- Apply moisturizers for keeping your skin hydrated.
- Apply the sunblock after the moisturizer is perfectly absorbed.
- Continue your morning makeup routine.
There is a very good way for preventing hyperpigmentation from acne. The best method is not to pick the acne lesions on your skin. You have to be patient not to pick or even touch it. If you really need to pop the pimples, just simply wait it until it is ready to be popped. But, if you can, don’t let your finger ruin your face. Those natural methods will help you to get rid the dark spots on your face.