Mild acne is a skin condition where there are bumps and blackheads on the skin, which makes it complexion not to be perfect and clear. Some people believe that having clear skin is an asset. Not only their face will be looked fresher, they will also find it to be really attractive.
But, acnes can ruin the beautiful skin of an individual. The acne condition which is categorized in mild condition is when you find some blackheads, papule and pustules which are spread on your skin but they are not inflamed. The skin is also free from the blemishes and hard cysts.
Mild Acne Treatment
Therefore, there are so many things that you can do for treating such skin condition. As this acne category can occur in all ages, you will need to know how to get rid of this acne.
1. Benzoyl Peroxide
This is one of the most popular medicine for treating the acne that can be found over the counter. There are so many products that are easy to be used and they contain up to 10% benzoyl peroxide. So, how to use it on your skin?
- First, you have to clean your face.
- Use the topical cream on your face routine every day.
Note: for the first users, you have to make sure that you use the lower percentage cream before you start using the 10% ingredients. This is important so that your skin will adapt to the chemical ingredients.
2. Sulfur Mask
This is another simple method for getting rid of the acnes on your skin. Although there are so many chemical medications that are available today, keeping yourself in using the natural medication is indeed really important. In this case, you are better choosing the powdered sulfur for getting the best result.
- Mix a half of sulfur powder with water thoroughly to make it a not too thick paste.
- Clean your face with water.
- Apply the paste on your skin, especially when the acnes are widespread on the skin.
- Let the mask rest for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and let it dry.
3. Honey Mask
Who can deny the functionality and advantages of honey? It is not only a healthy food to consume, but also a good thing to keep your skin healthy and glowing. There are lots of advantages for you in consuming and using honey as your healthy, bacteria-killing agents.
- Clean your face.
- Mix the 1 tablespoon of honey with ½ tablespoon of cinnamon. Mix until it creates the thick, consistent paste.
- Apply the mask on your skin all over your face.
- Let them rest for 15 minutes
- Wash your face with the warm water.
Those are the simple methods for cleaning your face from acnes. To prevent the acnes to show up on your skin anymore, make sure that you will always clean your face to prevent any further inflammation of your skin.
Acnes are actually complicated to treat, but it doesn’t mean that it will not be cured. With the dedication for cleaning, treating and curing the acnes, you will get the clear skin you always wanted.