Forehead bumps or it is also well known as subclinical acne is the condition when a lot of bumps or pimples appear in your forehead. Sometimes the bumps or pimples appear slow but sure but sometimes they also appear in a big number in your forehead at once. Usually the bumps are colorless but it is also possible that the bumps appear as red bumps in your forehead.
As a person who really upholds the value of healthy we should know the causes that is really displeasing. Besides we also have to know how to treat or cure them and how to prevent them in the future so it would not appear as well especially for the person who has not got this skin issue.
What makes subclinical acne happens in your forehead is usually because of hormonal issues or lifestyle. When you are stress, for example, the Androgen hormones will increase and it will lead the enlargement of the Sebaceous Glands growth. This will produce more Sebum and when it happens the pores are going to be clogged. Those clogged pores make bumps on your forehead.
This acne also can appear if you use wrong cosmetics for your skin or wrong dandruff shampoo for your hair. Other than those, your lifestyle is also influencing the appearance of bumps in your forehead. For example when you consume too much alcohol or caffeine, it would make the bumps appear easier.
How to Get Rid of Subclinical Acne
Here are effective treatments for you to get rid of your annoying subclinical acne on your forehead.
Many people have known that garlic is a natural product which is anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic remedy vegetable, even my mom knows that. Garlic can help you to erase your bumps overnight. As an anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic remedy vegetable, garlic is really effective to reduce bacteria that cause your bumps in the very first place. That is why many people have trusted and being habituated in using garlic as the treatment to get rid of their acne including subclinical acne or forehead bumps. How can we use garlic in our face? Well you just have to be able to tolerate the smell and also the smell of garlic if you want to be cured. The ways to use garlic are like bellows.
- Firstly, you have to know that using garlic is not like covering your bumps with raw garlic on your forehead. Applying raw garlic might be really sting and it would burn your skin and bumps instead of curing it as you wish in the very first place.
- Second of all, you need to remember that it is better for you to mix garlic with water then apply the diluted solution to cover or masking your bumped forehead.
- Some people also mix garlic with honey and apply it to the bumped skin in order to make it more bearable. If you are asking whether you can eat that or not, the answer is yes. You can eat the dough of the mixed garlic with water or honey or something that make the taste more bearable.
- You need to know that eating garlic also can support your diet and reduce the acne.
After applying this garlic suggestion, many people have experienced this overnight that they could wake up without acnes saying hello in the mirror. All you have to do I tolerate the smell and the taste of this beneficial vegetable.
2. Baking Soda
Well, Androgen hormones also would be increased when you have a dirty skin. As an anti-fungal and anti-septic property, baking soda is really recommended in doing home remedy for curing your acne. Baking soda would keep the skin Ph in the right level that it is supposed to be so it would decrease the number of the bumps in your forehead little by little. How to apply baking soda to our forehead? Easy!
- First of all, you have to know that you need to make a paste for your face made of water-mixed baking soda or honey-mixed baking soda. It is all up to you but some say that honey-mixed is better combination.
- To make baking soda you just need to put more or less a table spoon of baking soda and mix it with water or honey. Don’t be too much or too less, just make it as enough as it could be to make a paste texture.
- When you think that the paste is ready enough to be applied in your face, now apply the paste in your affected area or the bumped ones with the paste.
- When you feel that your skin is a bit hurt, stop the process and do that again 5 or 7 minutes after that.
- Firstly, you should manage your daily food. You should eat more food containing zinc, because taking less than 100 mg of zinc in a day can cleaning your skin and reduce the pimples caused by your bumps. The food with zinc contained in it are oyster, roasted pumpkin, veal liver, squash seeds and etc. Beside zinc, Omega 3 is also good in taming inflammation and cleaning skin. Omega 3 contained in fatty fish, walnut, and flaxseeds.
- Secondly, you also must control your drink. You need to drink more mineral water at least 8 glasses a day. It would hydrate your skin then it makes toxic in your skin decreased, so if you drink enough water a day you can prevent a pimples appearing in your face, especially forehead. Beside mineral water, green tea is really good for your skin. Anti-oxidant found in green tea is really effective in reducing Sebum in your face which means that it would reduce and prevent any acnes to appear. Lastly, of course drinking fresh juice is really recommended especially leafy greens and dark berries.
- Lastly you should have a healthy lifestyle. Consuming healthy food and avoiding junk food is better for you to be healthier. Other than concerning in what you consume you also need to keep the hygiene of yourselves, keeping your hair clean and continuously washing your face with your face wash is highly suggested to avoid pimples or bumps in your face. You also need to exercise and more relax in your life. Every time you have problems or something disturbing you need to relax and exercise to decrease the possibility of the clogged pores.
Forehead bumps occurs for a reason. Hormones and lifestyle including habits and daily foods are some of the reason of the appearance of those bumps. Garlic and Baking soda are two of the most popular home remedies to cure this acne. Consuming health foods with certain contains would be better for us to prevent forehead bumps in the future for the goodness of yourselves. Stay health! Say good bye to bumps in your face!