Pimples surely become the most annoying skin problem for women. To get rid the pimples, a lot of women are willing to spend much money for treatment. Otherwise, they will go to the doctor for medical treatment. Actually, there are some natural remedies that you can do at home for getting rid of acne. One of them is by using Tea Tree Oil.
Tea tree oil is an extract from tea leaves which has lots of benefits, one of them to treat pimples.
Is Tea Tree Oil Good for Pimples?
Tea tree oil has a lot of substances that are really good for the skin. Tea tree oil has antifungal and antiseptic properties that can help prevent your skin from pimples. Moreover, the natural antimicrobial and antibacterial properties can harsh synthetic chemical and get rid pimples caused by bacteria.
Tea tree oil also has many benefits for your skin besides getting rid of pimples like dries out blackheads, zits, and whiteheads. It also used as the antiseptic for removing damaged cells in your skin. For the oily face, it is good to use for controlling oil product.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Pimples
There are some ways in using tea tree oil for your pimples. Make sure to check first that you are using the original 100% tea tree oil, not other things that only contain tea tree oil. Do not forget to apply it on clean and dry skin. Here we provide you some simple steps to get rid of pimples with tea tree oil.
1. Applying directly to pimples
Applying tea tree oil is very effective to treat cystic pimples. Besides, it also can reduce swelling and redness.
- Apply 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to your affected skin using a cotton bud.
- Wait it for 3 up to 4 hours or you may leave it overnight.
2. Diluted it with water
Diluted tea tree oil can be used for face wash.
- Wash your face with clean water and let it dry.
- Mix one tea tree oil with some water.
- Apply it on affected skin using a cotton bud.
- Leave it for 20 until 25 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water and dry it.
- Repeat these steps twice a day.
3. Mix tea tree oil with aloe vera or honey
If you have sensitive skin, it is better to dilute tree tea oil with aloe vera gel. Tea tree oil actually can be mixed with other natural ingredients.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with a teaspoon with aloe vera gel. Otherwise, you can mix it with organic honey. Honey has antibacterial properties that are very good to remove bacteria in your skin, it also can help skin healing.
- Apply it on your pimples and leave it for 3 or 4 hours or a night.
- Wash your face with water and dry it.
Using Tea tree oil for pimples certainly becomes an easy way to kill pimples. Follow the methods regularly to get the best result. Do not forget to use only 100% pure tree tea oil. Undiluted tea tree oil can cause dryness, redness, and itching. However, if your skin gets irritated by using tea tree oil, you better ask a doctor.