For you who have problems with acne, castor oil for acne might be something that really makes you curious. Actually, there are many kinds of remedies for acne. One of the best remedies that people usually use is the castor oil. The use of castor oil has been actually famous since the time of ancient Egypt.
It’s famous for several medications and nowadays it is known to cure the skin condition and some other kind of health problems. For the skin medication, it is a well-known remedy to treat acne. However, how does it work? How to apply it? Here is a simple explanation for you.
Is Castor Oil Good for Acne?
Actually, when we expect the use of the castor oil, it will turn into the function of the contents of castor oil to kill the bacteria on acne. Some people said that castor oil becomes one of the best remedies for acne is because the concern of this oil is to kill or to penetrate the bacteria that can cause the acne to grow in your face. Because of this thing, of course it will be something that very helpful when you apply it in your face. However, you still have to remember several important things about castor oil.
Except the function of castor oil that becomes the bacteria killer, you have to know that the function of this oil to your face is not as the cleanser of your face. The use of this oil is only focusing on the killing process of the bacteria that can cause the acne to grow. However, it helps you to dirt out the dead skin cells and the excess oils that make your face become too oily. This is how the castor oil will work for your facial treatment.
How to Use Castor Oil for Acne
Another question that makes you curious about this treatment is how to apply it, so that you can get the benefit of castor oil. Here are the steps for you.
- First, you have to prepare your clean tower and steaming water.
- Wash your face or lean your face on the steaming water that you have prepared before, since it will help the pores in your face to open.
- Prepare the washcloth that with the lukewarm water. Put some amounts of castor oil in it.
- Rub the castor oil on your face use the washcloth. Do it in circular movement.
- Leave it overnight.
- Remove the oil in the morning using the damp towel that you prepare special for it.
- Cleanse your face with cold water.
- Pat dries your skin with facial cleanser to clean the rest of the castor oil on your face.
For the conclusion, the castor oil has a good function for treating acne. It can help you to kill the bacteria on your face that can cause the acne to grow. Besides that, it also can help you to dirt out the excess oils and the dead skin cells to make your face feels better and fresh.