Pimple is a common skin problem in most people. After some days, it usually get dried but the pimple marks stay on skin. It usually grow on face, neck, shoulders and back. The main cause is the high amount of sebum secretion in the skin’s sebaceous glands. Although it is a common skin problem, pimple must look less attractive with the blemish or red spots and white pus appearance when the pimples are in severe condition.
The dried pimples are the main factor that causes the dark marks. It is a normal condition as the result of dead skin cells, but making the skin looks more unattractive for the dark spots. You can find many products on the market for removing pimple dark marks. However, they are mostly expensive and containing chemicals. To get a natural and easy treatment, you can try some home remedies to remove the marks that are more economic and doesn’t make any side effect.
How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks
Here are some home remedies that can be used to get rid of marks of pimples.
Cucumber is very easy to find; even in your kitchen. It can give many advantages to treat your skin. The high amount of water inside cucumber can help hydrating your skin. Besides, the vegetable also contains vitamin C, vitamin A and magnesium that are nutritious for skin. Applying cucumber slices on pimple mark is quite effective to remove the spots gradually. Follow some tips below:
- Take an organic cucumber and then cut it into thin slices.
- Lay the cucumber slices onto the marks and wait until 30 minutes.
- Remove the cucumber and use some cool water to rinse your face.
- This solution is safe for everyday use.
2. Cucumber and Yogurt Mixture
The benefits of cucumber will be much more effective if you mix it with some yogurt. The enzymes and moisturizing properties in yogurt will help improving the skin health and lighten the scars. Together with the cucumber, the mixture will fasten your skin rejuvenation.
- Take 1 tablespoon of yogurt and then mix it with some crushed cucumber.
- Apply the mixture on the marks of pimples or to the whole affected skin.
- Let the mixture sit on your skin in about 20 minutes
- Wash you face with water.
- Do it three times a week and see the result after two weeks.
Honey has amazing nutrition that can naturally moisturize your skin as well as act as antibacterial agent. Use honey as face mask to help moisturizing your skin and improve the rejuvenation. To make it more nutritious and work well to beautify your skin, you can add some more ingredients to the masker solution. For example, add some turmeric powder and milk to create amazing paste to get rid of acne marks. Follow the steps below:
- Put a couple tablespoons of honey into a small bowl.
- Add ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add some drops of rose water
- Add a couple tablespoons of milk
- Mix the ingredients well
- Apply the mixture on the pimple spots
- Let it sit up to 20 minutes
- Rinse your face with water
The solution can also be applied to the whole face. Use the natural masker every day in one week and see the marks faded gradually.
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon has been well-known as a fruits that can lighten the skin for the content of natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). Besides, the amazing content of lemon juice is also effective to get rid of acne marks, promote pimples healing as well as improve the skin health.
- Squeeze some juice of organic lemon and place it into a bowl. If you have sensitive type of skin, you need to mix the lemon juice with a little water in order to make it not too strong.
- Use a cotton ball to dab the lemon juice onto the marks of pimples.
- Let it dry and then rinse with cool water.
- Apply some moisturizer to your face skin to prevent dry skin.
- Apply the lemon juice again after 2-3 days.
Note: Don’t use the lemon juice under the sunlight because the lemon juice is very sensitive to the UV radiation.
Tomato is another nutritious vegetable that can nourish and rejuvenate the skin. It contains Lycopene and vitamin A in high amount. The vitamin A will fasten the skin cells growth and remove acne marks so that the pimples healing will be faster.
- Make some pulp of fresh tomatoes and then apply to your face skin.
- Let it sitting for about 20 minutes and then wash off with cool water.
6. Tomatoes with Cucumber or Avocado
The work of tomatoes as natural skin rejuvenation agent will be more effective if you mix the tomato pulp with some cucumber or avocado paste.
- Mix tomato pulp and avocado or cucumber paste well
- Apply the mixture to your face and use it as face mask
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes and then wash with cool water
- Use the face mask twice a week, then you will see the faded acne marks.
In order to prevent dark marks after get rid of the pimples, you should treat the pimple scars well.
- When new pimples come out, don’t use scrubs to clean your face skin. It will make the pimples more severe and resulting dark marks after the pimples dried.
- Treat your face skin to remove the dead skin cells. It will promote the new skin cells growing and the dark marks of pimples will not appear.
- Consume enough sums of water and fresh fruits to improve skin health and prevent the dark spots.
- Never squeeze or only touch the pimples in advanced stage. It will damage the pores and remain dark spots after the pimples get dried.
Marks of pimples are common skin problem that occur after the pimples get dried. It isn’t hurt but looks terrible, especially if you have many dark spots after pimples suffering. The marks can be healed by using kinds of natural home remedies such as cucumber, honey, lemon juice, tomatoes and many more. They contain good nutrition to help skin rejuvenation and fade the marks away.