Pimple occurs when people are in transition between childhood and adolescent. Even though it indicates the maturity, pimple is disgusting, particularly pus filled pimple.
What Causes Pus Pimples
Pimple does not only caused by hormone, but it also caused by unhealthy lifestyle. For instance, we do not wash our face before sleeping so that the pollutant from the outside or make up remnants are still in our face. Another bad habit that can causes pimple with pus is we are consuming too much oily food or junk food. When people have pimple, they will choose instant way to get rid the pimple, like popping out the pimple.
How to Get Rid of Pus Pimples
Actually, popping out the pimple is not the best solution because it will leave scars in our face. Another way to treat pimples with pus without any side effect is by homemade medicine or remedies which will be explained below.
Toothpaste can be used as the home remedies because it will help to dry out the pimple as well as the pus. There are some steps that you can follow to get rid of this pimple with toothpaste.
- Choose white toothpaste that contains mint.
- Put a small amount of toothpaste in the fingertip.
- Dab it in the pimple.
- Apply the toothpaste for two or three days for maximum result.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil can be used for two purposes which are cooking and cosmetics. For cosmetics, olive oil can be used as remedies for pimples. Olive oil also becomes natural moisturizer. There are some steps to use olive oil as pimple remedies.
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Dab the mixture in the part of face which contains pimple.
- Let it dry for five of ten minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water.
Garlic, which usually use for the dish, can be used as remedies. According to research, garlic contains a strong antibacterial substance which is beneficial for the detoxification. In this case, garlic with its formula will help us to dry out the pus filled pimple. There are some steps that you can follow if you want to treat the pimples with garlic.
- Wash your face with cleansing soap of cleansing soap.
- Dry the face with soft towel.
- Prepare the garlic.
- Slice the garlic into thick slice.
- Rub the slice to the pus-filled pimple.
- Do this treatment three times in a day to get maximum result.
Those home remedies are easy. However, it will be better if we can prevent the pimple by our lifestyle. There are some good habits to prevent our face for pimple like wash our face before sleeping, decrease the consumption of junk food and oily food and never touch our face, especially when it has pimple, with our dirty hand.
You don’t have to be worry about the pus pimple because actually, if you do the prevention tips and get enough food and sleep, all the things that can influence the hormones, then your face will clean and sleek.